Summer at TCU is full of fun, learning and more fun! Camps are offered from June 6 – August 12 and programs are geared toward youth entering 1st – 12th grade. Combine half-day camps to make a full day of it at TCU! Register for the grade entering Fall 2016. Camps fill early, so get your spots now! Click below to see all the camps!
Summer Camp Open House: Saturday, April 23 from 10am – 1pm: Rees-Jones Hall Room 113:
Learn more about the camps you want and register on-site!
Extended Education Camps: June 6 – August 12: Just Some of the Camps…
- LEGO® Fun: Car Rally, Goofy Gizmos
- LEGO® Computer Camps: Nano-bots, Movie Makers, Pet-Bots, Mindstorms Mars Expedition and Star Wars
- Science: Rockets & Flight, CSI Forensics, LEGO® Architects, Weird Science, LEGO®Mosaix
- Technology: Minecraft, 3D Animation, Digital Game Design, Fab-Lab, Java Script Programming
- Photography, Holography & Photoshop
- SAT and ACT Summer Institutes
- Creative Writing: Fiction & Poetry, Making Movies, Blogging
Extended Day Coverage
Families needing to drop off kids early (7:30am – 9:00am), pick them up later (4:00pm – 5:30pm) or have a place to go between camps (12:00pm – 1:00pm) can take advantage of TCU’s Extended Day Coverage options. Fees are based on a weekly basis; individual day options not available. Youth staying during lunchtime must be registered in both morning and afternoon sessions or an all-day camp and provide a non-perishable lunch and beverage (refrigeration not available). This option is not available on all camps. See specific camp information to determine availability.
Y’all Come Back Rebate Program
Simply register your child in more than one eligible camp this summer and receive a rebate after the camp season ends. $10 rebates apply to each additional camp for each child. So, register your child for three eligible camps and receive $20 back! It’s our way of saying thanks. Rebates will be processed in Fall 2016.
- Individuals receiving other camp discounts are not eligible for the rebate
- Not applicable to TCU Summer Music, Art Camp, Creative Writing or Camp Willy
TCU Extended Education supports many camps across campus. For TCU department-specific camps, please refer to their websites for more detailed information:
- TCU Summer Music Institute: June 8 – August 5
- TCU Art Adventures (Grades 1 – 8): June 13 -July 18
- TCU Creative Writing: June 13 – July 8
- Camp Willy” Shakespeare Camp: June 13 – 24
Transfer & Cancellation Policies
If you want to transfer to another camp section:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: no fee
- Less than 2 weeks: $25 fee, subject to availability
If you must cancel your registration:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Less than 2 weeks: no refund
- TCU will cancel low enrollment camps no less than 1 week in advance and participants will receive a full refund.
By Phone: 817-257-7132