NEW Online Paralegal and Advanced Paralegal Training Courses
TCU Extended Education is partnering with The Center for Legal Studies to offer the Paralegal Certificate Course© and the Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course© in a variety of formats to fit your schedule. These two courses are designed for beginning and advanced legal workers.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the number of paralegals to increase 28% between 2008 and 2018, faster than the national average for all occupations. The national median earnings for paralegals are currently $44,480.00/year and freelance paralegal professionals average significantly more.
The Center for Legal Studies offer professional certificates in several legal subject areas to help students gain the skills and knowledge to advance their careers. No matter where you are in the world, you can enroll in the online study programs and earn your professional certificate.
Why Should I Enroll?
- Online course is available virtually anytime, in the comfort and privacy of your home or office
- Individuals seeking paralegal training and skills necessary for a career as a paralegal
- Anyone wanting to advance their career as a legal assistant
- Your future awaits
Upcoming ONLINE Session Dates
2017 Session 2: March 6–April 21, 2017
2017 Session 3: May 1–June 16, 2017
2017 Session 4: June 26–August 11, 207
2017 Session 5: August 21–October 6, 2017
2017 Session 6: October 16–December 1, 2017
2018 Session 1: January 8–February 23, 2018
- Course fee – $1289
(required course materials including books and online access to Westlaw is an estimated additional cost of $500)
- Length 14 weeks (7 weeks each section Paralegal I & Paralegal II) students are automatically enrolled in the next consecutive session.
- Required Texts – There are five textbooks for the Paralegal Certificate Course©.
- View the Syllabus for more detailed information.
* Paralegal Certificate program requires two 7-week sessions to complete. Courses must be taken in consecutive sessions (i.e. session 2 & session 3 or session 3 & 4).
** Registration and payment processing is handled through