Are you looking to add your name to a wait list for a class? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course and the course code.
Summer at TCU is full of fun, learning and more fun! Camps are offered from June 5 – August 4 and programs are for youth entering 1st – 12th grade. Combine half-day camps to make a full day of it at TCU! Register for the grade entering Fall 2017. Camps fill early, REGISTER TODAY! Click below to see all the camps!
Click HERE to See All the Camps & Register On-Line!
**TIP–on the listings page, click on a column header to view camps by camp name, begin date or code!/span>
Extended Education Camps: June 5 – August 4
Here’s a sample of camp offerings…
- LEGO® Fun: Car Rally, Goofy Gizmos
- LEGO® Computer Camps: Nano-bots, Movie Makers, Pet-Bots, Mindstorms Mars Expedition
- Science: Rockets & Flight, CSI Forensics, LEGO® Architects, Weird Science, LEGO®Mosaix
- Technology: Minecraft, 3D Animation, Digital Game Design, Fab-Lab, Java Script Programming, Drones
- Photography, Holography & Photoshop
- SAT and ACT Summer Institutes
- Creative Writing: Fiction & Poetry, Making Movies
Extended Day Coverage
Families needing to drop off kids early (7:30am – 9:00am: $35), pick them up later (4:00pm – 5:30pm: $35) can take advantage of TCU’s Extended Day Coverage options. Fees are based on a weekly basis; individual day options not available. Youth registered in both morning and afternoon camps or all-day camps will be supervised during the lunch break and must bring a non-perishable lunch and beverage (refrigeration not available). This option is not available on all camps. See specific camp information to determine availability.
Y’all Come Back Rebate Program
Simply register your child in more than one eligible camp this summer and receive a rebate after the camp season ends. $10 rebates apply to each additional camp for each child. So, register your child for three eligible camps and receive $20 back! It’s our way of saying thanks. Rebates will be processed in Fall 2017.
- Individuals receiving other camp discounts are not eligible for the rebate
- Not applicable to TCU Summer Music, Art Camp, Creative Writing or Camp Willy
TCU Extended Education supports many camps across campus.
For TCU department-specific camps, please refer to their websites for more detailed information:
- TCU Summer Music Institute: June 8 – August 5
- TCU Art Adventures (Grades 1 – 12): June 12 -July 21
- TCU Creative Writing: June 19 – July 14
- Camp Willy” Shakespeare Camp: June 13 – 24
Transfer & Cancellation Policies
If you want to transfer to another camp section:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: no fee
- Less than 2 weeks: $25 fee, subject to availability
If you must cancel your registration:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Less than 2 weeks: no refund
- TCU will cancel low enrollment camps no less than 1 week in advance and participants will receive a full refund.
By Phone: 817-257-7132