June 3 – August 8, 2019
This summer at TCU, we are offering over 80 camps that are project-based and designed to teach S.T.E.M. concepts through hands-on, interactive learning. Summer Camps at TCU are full of fun, learning and more fun! Camps are offered from June 3 – August 8, 2019 and programs are for youth entering 1st – 12th grade. Combine half-day camps to make a full day of it at TCU! Check out all the camps below and Register Online! Have questions? – Give us a call 817-257-7132.
CHOOSE YOUR GRADE LEVEL
Here’s a sample of camp offerings…
- LEGO® Fun: BattleStorm, Car Rally, Goofy Gizmos
- LEGO® Computer Camps: Mindstorms Mars Expedition, Movie Makers, Nano-bots, Pet-Bots
- Science: CSI Forensics, LEGO® Robotic Machines, Rockets & Flight, Weird Science
- Technology: 3D Animation, Digital Game Development, Drone Build & Engineering, Java Script Programming, Minecraft
- Photography, Holography & Photoshop
- SAT and ACT Summer Institutes
- Creative Writing: Fiction & Poetry, Making Movies
- Safe Sitter® Essentials & Safe Sitter® Essentials with CPR:
Where’s Art Camp? Due to extensive construction on campus, Art Camp is taking a year off and will be back in 2020. Never fear, there are plenty of great camp opportunities right here with TCU Extended Education!!
Extended Day Coverage
Families needing to drop off kids early (7:30am – 9:00am: $35), pick them up later (4:00pm – 5:30pm: $35) can take advantage of TCU’s Extended Day Coverage options. Fees are based on a weekly basis; individual day options not available. Youth registered in both morning and afternoon camps or all-day camps will be supervised during the lunch break and must bring a non-perishable lunch and beverage (refrigeration not available). This option is not available on all camps. See specific camp information to determine availability. Please note that in the event of low enrollment in extended coverage, it can be cancelled a week in advance and a refund of the fee will be issued.
Transfer & Cancellation Policies
If you want to transfer to another camp section:
- Two weeks or more in advance: No fee
- Less than two weeks: $25 fee, subject to availability
If you must cancel your camp registration:
- Two weeks or more in advance: Full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Less than two weeks: No refund
- TCU will cancel low enrollment camps no less than one week in advance and participants will receive a full refund.